In the heart of the village of Monsempron, next to the Saint-Géraud church, the Prieural castle hosts various exhibitions to discover or rediscover many talented painters. "intriguing, exhilarating, enchanting" is the site of the priory of Monsempron with its crypt, major building judged by archaeologists as one of the most beautiful of the diocese of Agen. Guided tour included in the visits of Monsempron proposed by the Office of Tourism.
- Printemps des Arts: April 1st to 16th, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Moti photo exhibition: from May 15th to June 19th, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Summer exhibition, Bertrand JC Painter (A pictorial adventure at the heart of our sensory memories): from July 8th to September 30th in July and August every day from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and in September only open to school children
- Autumn exhibition Sofia JOHANNISSEN (watercolors): from October 8th to 23th.
- Artists day in the streets, guest of honor: Christian PATY (comic book designer), Saturday June 4th from 10 am to 7 pm; 7:30 p.m. catering on site; 10 p.m. sound and light show at the priory castle
Guided tours: contact the Fumel-Vallée du Lot tourist office 05.53.71.13.70
To be informed by the tourist office Fumel Vallée du Lot with regard to the days and schedules of visits as well as the tariff. Free admission for exhibitions.
Activities on site Temporary exhibitions
Spoken languages French